About Me

Nothing more than just a normal girl on her journey to becoming a Woman. Experiencing the highs and lows of life while reaching her full potential. Although her life continues to be a battle between her goals and her innate desire to love, she is determined to succeed and holds on to hope that one day her king will find her. Welcome to the world inside me. Put your seat belts on, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Jun 22, 2010

TRUTH

i accepted it.
his name was being written on my heart...i found the answer hidden underneath the layers of pride which i bear.

You told me you still felt for me but how is that possible when you can go and be with someone else. You tell me you don't want to lose me. However, if you also truly meant it when you said that we should keep moving on with our lives and see where time takes us than how do you expect for me to stay. I can only keep moving if I let you go. I'm so sorry that you may not realize how much it hurts to do this but I have to say bye to us. I wished that you could have noticed all that I had for you. It was right in front of you but I just can't wait for you. I know you told me your parents story of how people break apart but the feelings always stay the same. I know you wanted a real love like that. For me, I found it with you. I didn't expect for it to happen either or for it to be so soon in my life. I just don't think that all real loves need to pass a test of time in order to be true. Some just happen that way right from the beginning and its better to let it fluorish. Then, to just see it all go to waste. I can only hope the best for you and that you will find exactly what you are looking for.
Goodbye Rodrigo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment